XXXTentacion Biograghy

XXXtentacion: Skins album cover (2018)

allmusic.com

XXXtentacion: Skins album cover (2018)

Emily Velazco, Reporter

Who is XXXTentacion? Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfory, known professionally as XXXTentacion, was an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Born January 23, 1998, Plantation, FL. He was assassinated on June 18, 2018, in Deerfield, FL. He was 20 years old when he was assassinated. He had 3 siblings named Arianna Drew Onfory, Aiden Onfory, and he had another sibling that had to be related to the father and not the mother. He was raised by his grandmother, (Collette Jones) because his mother was struggling financially. At the age of 6, he had stabbed a man because the man attacked his mother. He got interested in music because he participated in a school choir and later the church choir. As a little boy, he learned how to play the guitar and the piano. He was a controversial figure in the hip-hop industry. He was the most popular artist on SoundCloud rap. 

XXXTentacion was known for attacking fans and having different feuds with different rappers. One of the singers he had a feud with was Drake. People compared Drake’s song “KMT,” with XXXTentacion’s song “Look at Me!” and they said that the flow was similar. And that’s how the fight started. He used to change his voice when it came to his songs. He had an aggressive but emotional tone too. X was facing 15 felony charges at the time of his death, also the word “Tentacion’’ in his stage name is the Spanish word for “temptation.” SAD! and Moonlight was the most loved songs by people! March 2014: XXXTentacion uploaded his first song on SoundCloud, the track is called “Vice City.” His net worth of around $5 million at the time of his death. In 2013, XXXTentacion released his first song New/Flock on SoundCloud after he was let out from a youth correction center. 

These are the albums (If you wanna listen to them) Members Vol.1-4, Bad Vibes Forever, Skins, I Need Jesus, 17, ?, Revenge, 21XXX, 4Ps, Willy Wonka Was a Child Murder, Free X, ItWasntEnough, Ice Hotel, The Fall, A Ghetto Christmas Carol. These are his songs, Depression &n Obsession, SAD!, Jocelyn Flores, Moonlight, Look at Me!, changes, Arma Around You, Everybody Dies in Their Nightmares, BAD!, 2017 XXL Freshman Cypher,  I Don’t Wanna Do This Anymore, King of Dead, F**k Love, Falling Down, YuNg BrAtZ, Save Me, the remedy for a broken heart, RUN IT BACK, Revenge, Gekyume, RIP ROACH,Royalty,Sauce!, whoa, Carry On, Vice City, Bad Vibes Forever, etc.